Working Trip / Sponser Trip at KL

First, apologise for not updating my blog for the past few days, i'm back to keep it updating . I'm away to kl for the past 5 days. A 5 days 4 night trip. Thanks boss for the wonderful experience and  i make more new friends. Indeed, i learn alot throughout the whole trip.   

Still camwhor-ing on the bed, lazy to get my butt out of the bed. I'm awake at 7am. Get myself prepare and doll up nicely before i could head down for my lovely breakfast ! 




This is where i will be staying. Here sunai wang. NICE HOTEL ISN'T !



and this is my room. Sorry i didn't have enough time for me to take a good picture of my room .
Quick snap ~ Will be sleeping with winnie throughout the whole 4nights ! 



My room is super big can. especially my bathroom ! 

TADA!!! ~~~   i was thinking if my room is having any bathtub. most of the hotel in malaysia may not have any bathtub. To my surprise ! THERE IS BATHTUB in my room. AWESOME !  i LOVE !!!



That HL milk is mine, I gonna have my milk bath this early morning  !! 

after my bath, we headed down to have our breakfast . Look nice ! And there are many variety of food.
SCROLL DOWN ~ 







That colourful stuff in the glass is jelly, winnie was asking me if the food can be eaten. Laughing non stop ! 




Too much food , so much fun,  I'm gaining more weight now ! A wonderful trip at KL.
Thanks to my dearest winnie for taking care of me throughout the whole trip, of course and the crew in KL. Happy girl * 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....