Back to blogging, holly ! i'm sick for the past 7 days, on medical leave. The longest medical leave i ever had seriously. And my company , all of them are so nice to me. And thank god i'm alright now.

Back to the main topic, sharing one my love with you guys, Bellabox.sg
this is not a advertorial . My bellabox arrive few days ago, happy mood. my box suppose to be arrive last few weeks but i've written the wrong address. Thanks god , their service was excellent, call me up the next following day and amend it. AND I RECEIVED IT !

open up the beautiful red box, inside was another beautiful nice white box.


i love the box so much !! you know what? can put all my accessories.


what's inside my box? a red envelope with instructions and bellabox card. The card smell nice anyway !


the few items that i got : SKII treatment lotion, cleanser, mask and essence.
And the cute nice pouch. which i love it too !

organix shampoo , conditioner and a packet of organix hair oil. Smell nice, love the smell of the shampoo .


 i figure out very long what is this, a fake lipstick? NO ! this is a pen !  thank you bellabox, this is cute and convenience for me to carry around.


and yes!! jimmy choo perfume , which i love alot. !

and twistband for my hair , COOL ISN'T !
last but not least, skinmiso nose pack for black heads. And thanks to wishtrend there are also additional discount if you purchase nose pack again, discount coupon was attach to it !

Want to get a bellabox too ? hurry sign up and get it today

http://bellabox.sg/box-membership.html/ is just $19.95 per month only !!
happy shopping !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....