A short simple post with my faces and nice food. Too much pictures in my phone ! 1,942 pictures not including album. Was thinking of getting a camera. All my post and pictures are all taken from my iphone. Poor camera was gone missing like almost year ago . Any good recommendation ?

 
Outfit from : Ral fashion store. 



More delicious food pic's up to go ~ 
Dine in ajisen with my b at causeway point weeks ago, my favourite mabo toufu ramen and his spicy ramen .
dinner at Xin wang cafe last week , i found my new love from xinwang. crispy mango prawn roll. Super Delicious, cost like $3.80 only? and i order seafood hor fun, the only dish i will have in xin wang. and his bamboo rice, no idea if this is nice but can try !
 few days ago dine in tcc at orchard road !! Favourite of all :  Chocolate icecream cake , melted when i taste this. So sweet
 Lunching at old town coffee with b , anyone try prawn noodle at old town before? To my surprise this is the best prawn noodle i ever had.
 and i bought dove to reward myself for being so tired the past few days. My favourite chocolate brand . 

lunching at xin wang yesterday ~
 
yesterday dinner at eugune house, was invited to his place for seafood feast, eugene was a awesome chef
Thanks to him and his family .  CRAB , LALA AND MORE!
 

 extra time, b and i went to shop around at bedok, not much stuff over there, but we manage to buy new shampoo and conditioner etc back home.

and b get a new pair of slipper for me to wear it at home, sweet though. Is leopard!
a few days back, received this ring from b while i'm working. brighten up my day.
love the ring alot, is gold and sliver colour with a diamond. Love max ! 


and my outfit yesterday out to town, trying out curl hair, what you says? 



got to go, have a nice day all, xoxo !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....