Bangkok trip

Aloha singapore, back to blogging. Away to bangkok for holiday as i mention earlier. 
wake up early in the morning at 5.30 am, prepared and set off to changi airport terminal 1.
 who will i be going with ?  my boyfriend , vincent (bf good friend) and his girlfriend kelly. It will be a fun and memorable 3 days 2 night trip staying in bangkok.
My flight is 10am in the morning and we are sitting AIR-ASIA plane. 

http://www.airasia.com/sg/en/home.page check out air-asia home page for more promotion.   
EXCITED YET I'M SO SCARE TO SIT PLANE AGAIN !! 2hours and 15 mins to arrive in bkk airport.


we are sitted at row number 2, 2A,2B,2C and 2D. ( all the above pictures was taken by my bf, too timid to open my eyes to explore all the nice scenery ) 


finally reach bangkok airport, bkk time is 12.15 pm (singapore time 1.15 pm) , we are staying at evergreen place for the next 3 days. http://www.evergreenplacebangkok.com/   i'm staying back to evergreen again !  Pretty environment, nice facilities, affordable rates and the staff's over there are friendly and nice too.

let's ''suite'' tonight ! Don't have much time to take a good picture of my room. Sorry about that ! 


our kitchen ! 

( this is messy ! taken before last day check out ) 

balcony area ~ love the view ! 


and our living room toliet 


candid shot of kelly when she is at the living room. 


and this is my room which i'll be sleeping . My room is having war ! comfortable and cozy . 
EVERGREEN IS STILL THE BEST FOR ME TO STAY IN ! 


to my surprise my room has a bathtub, all time favourite. 


weather is pretty good is... Shopping Time.
DAY 1 : shopping at naraya, trying to find the right hangbag for my mummy and my friends.


one of the famous shop that you must visit in bangkok. 



our hotel is located near to all shopping mall, quite convenience for us . MBK mall, is one of the shopping mall which i wanted to visit the most. Again, i'm sorry i do not have much time for me to take picture . 


dinner time, i can't recall the name, however is a japanese restaurant  
located at level 1 .  



kelly and vincent. Happy 4 years anniversary to the both of them ! 


my boy with his funny face ~ 


bf having pineapple fried rice ..


come thailand, is a must to order phad thai !!! having phad thai ~ loving it ! 


and this is vincent one.. 


kelly having this for her dinner, and this is their rice?! 


my side dish, sushi set meal ! 





us while waiting for our food to arrive. 

after dinner, is shopping time again, heading to platimum fashion mall ( everyone's favourite ) for shopping spree round one ! 
http://www.platinumfashionmall.com/ check out here for more information. 


spotted ,DOREMON SHOP. cool isn't ! 


at the end of the day, this is what i bought for my first day shopping at bangkok. kind of less. How sad it could be. 


need a good shower, continue our shopping round two tomorow ! 
xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon