Hair Inn Orchard Central

Visited Hair inn at orchard central, looking for my stylist, ricky.
my hair is seriously DAMAGEDUGLY AND MESSY. Even my mum and my friends around me has been asking me to get my hair done as soon as possible, neat and tidy look better! 

BEFORE my hair was dye and cut. This is my current ugly hair. Can you see my black roots! 


Thanks god that i'm going to get rid of my black hair ! 


1 hour plus later, my hair is coloured. And it turn out to be very nice. Love this colour alot as i have tanner skin and brighter colour is suitable for me. 


Shorter hair length, neater and look much more better compare to my precious hair. I don't encourage anyone to dye their whole head is because you'll tend to have dry hair, spilt ends or even serious hair loss.


8.3 is my current hair colour, anyone of you who are interested can try out this colour. 
Don't forget to look for RICKY at hair inn . (Orchard central outlet)
Shop Name: 
 Hair Inn 
Unit No.: 
 04-12
Address: 
181 Orchard Road
Singapore 238896.
Contact Tel. No.: 
 68845752 (  RICKY )


stay cool stay beautiful , XOXO

Comments

  1. Dear Honey,

    I’m Shawn from Tranquiltrove.

    We have featured and credited your blog post on http://www.tranquiltrove.com/business/hair-inn-orchard-central/. We are aggregating opinions and reviews, to help everyone discover the best salon places in Singapore.

    Please feel free to sign up an account with us, join our community, and share your beauty experiences.
    Feel free to let us know if you are uncomfortable with that.

    Best,
    shawn@tranquiltrove.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon