Personal update - Shoot MBS

Hi guys back to blogging again, as usual i'm busying with my work and shoots. Sharing with you guys some photo's which are different side of me. Love this series of shoot . Fun working with all the photographer's and of course thanks to my organiser wayne tan for organising this shoot. Shoot was held at near MBS. 

My Current look. Look kind of fair here. Working hard on my skin ! 


My hair look ugly , took before my hair cut, so this is what i mean '' MESSY '' but love the tone and effect . 



Love this photo, my favourite shot. 







credits to : Tony, Jiun Yan, wayne tan 

Visit my page to find out more. Trying my best to upload all my photo taken from the past too.

Give a ''LIKE '' too. XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon