Bellabox September Surprise

Is September , Guess what, Is bellabox surprise box ! Let's see what surprise is inside.
Receive my bellabox yesterday afternoon, FAST delivery, thought i'll received it on the 14-15th of this month but i got it earlier ^^ Thanks to mr postman ! and ofcourse bellabox ! 


yes ! all the lovely information is written on the card , save my time doing research and i get to know more awesome products , As i told you, they never fail to make me happy. 



 Sweet pink packaging ...


look, this is what i got in my bellabox.Vicky whitening lotion, eyeliner , origin , ampoule and many more .. 


i have no idea what is inside, but simply love this pretty cute small bag. 


is 'ampoule'. Well if you unsure what ampoule are, is a air tight glass ampoule offer a concentration of highly active ingredients. which is very good for our skin. 


Origins rejuvenating treatment, which helps repair an aging appearance due to uv exposure. Best for combination/dry skin. people like me need this !!! 


i got a hard time rotating all my pictures, BLOGSPOT AGAIN !!

Vichy whitening lotion , My favourite of the month !! I love whitening products , especially on my face.


received a new perfume for me to try out. sweet smell, is not as strong as i expected. Convenience for me to bring out too . 


Rimmel eyeliner, saw this eyeliner few month back at watson,  totally got no idea if this eyeliner works the best for me.So try out this eyeliner yesterday and i swear this is the best eyeliner i ever use. Tip of the eyeliner look like sponch, the moment i apply it on my eye is totally different and smooth. 


and i try it out on my eyes before heading out , look natural. As you can see,
 i've apply a very thin layer on my eyes.


thank you bellabox once again for the awesome surprise ! 
check out bellabox at http://bellabox.sg/ , remember everyone of you deserve to look pretty 
to subsribe bellabox please visit  http://bellabox.sg/box-membership.html ,
stay young stay pretty ! xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....