Rachel K Mask


Receive rachel K mask month ago, didn't had enough time to pamper myself with mask recently, finally ! yesterday was my off day . TIME TO PAMPER MYSELF  !!! this is my first time trying out this brand, review was pretty good.


Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask




Intense oil-free moisture 
Brightens dull skin 
Tightens pores
 Refines fine lines
 Controls sebum Calms 
 Soothes Tones and Refreshes


this is how the mask look like ( though the picture taken is abit disgusting ) is something like gel,jelly type. GOT TO SAY THIS IS mad AWESOME !!
ok, i got to confess that i hate to use '' sheet ,paper or applying  '' type mask. i'm a lazy person. This is good enough for me. The mask stay on my face, doesn't drop off easily even you move, very convenience for me.  SIMPLY LOVE THIS. i swear i'll buy this mask from any stores. 


tada!  


after 30 mins , my face look more brighten. ( even my boyfriend says ) there is a difference applying   makeup on my face . ( No photoshop ) 


here you go :  http://www.facebook.com/Rachelkcosmetics redeem a free mask and try it out !! 

stay pretty and young ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....