21ST birthday

Happy birthday to myself,  time flies so fast . I'm 21 year old now. Big enough to make decision myself, no more mummy daddy, no more like kid behaviour. I had the most memorable one on my 21st and i'm so glad to have my family , my boyfriend, my boyfriend family and some friends with me throughout my whole life. I'm contented, so contented . For the past few days , received lots of wishing and blessing. And my boyfriend surprise me 3 times, advance celebration, count down celebration and actual celebration . All thanks to his effort and his beloved sister together with his sister boyfriend. Much money spend on me and buying present just to win my smile and happiness. Well, i'm really happy. I've lots of picture to upload. sad part was, don't have much time to take picture with everyone, everything was unplanned . my first time celebrating birthday. I'm a stupid ! especially handling friends. I hope everyone attend my birthday last week are happy .



Last but not least, stay happy that is important than everything !


Stay tune for the next blog post on my birthday , XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....