Personal update

Birthday is coming ! There's so many places that i wish to travel. Taiwan, bangkok again, hongkong, genting again, legoland etc.... well, i need some holiday and a real break. Friend's who doesn't understand you might think you had nothing to stress about. But friend's who cares about you eventually does. This is life ! adding colour into my life makes me feel so loved. Pamper myself with good food and fun activities.Other than spending my time on work and with my love ones / family there is nothing more than that. Friend's come and go. Everyone is busying with their own life . Hopefully everyone found their happiness.Value every moment , be contented enough ! 


Peace and love , XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....