Satisfied Sunday

Sunday, my off day. I'm so excited and looking forward to it. Woke up early in the morning to get my hair done. A wasted trip to concorde hotel. i'm so disappointed with the stylist.Not to mention what happened.  
 
 
Anyway this is my current hair look and current hair colour





lunching at '' Causeway bay hongkong cafe '' at Centrepoint with my boy. Got the menu on our hands, blur enough because there are so many food i'm craving for, this is so confusing !!!
 
My ice lemon 7up. $3.90? Such a big cup.


look at his. I guess mine can be shared for 2.


order '' Spicy hor fun with chicken '' for myself, YOU KNOW WHAT. For my whole entire life i never ate such spicy noodle before. Even the waitress and my boy told me that the noodles are very spicy. How can i rate it , 9.5 upon 10 ? Guys if you love spicy food and want to challenge please try this. It cost 9.90 only.


and he order Honey pork rice. Love the mushroom ! Look healthy though. Total was $27 ++ pretty cheap.  location :
176 Orchard Road
#01-105/111 The CentrePoint
 

 
After lunch, headed down to daiso at ion to get my stuff ! Yes, my favourite !!


saw this pair of slipper. So cute.

Yes, my main motive is to get my nose shadow here, even though i'm using kate nose shadow now. getting use to this brand. I know is cheap, but the good thing about it was it doesn't clog my pores  Sometimes is even out of stock at all daiso stores and i bought 2 today . happy girl !


today look ~
camwhore again !!
After my shopping, reach home was late noon, had a awesome nap till 7.30pm and settle my dinner nearby. Craving for hot soup, curry fish head and spicy vegetables. How satisfied can i be today . I'm so happy today! And thanks to my boy for accompany me even though he's extremely exhausted.


Stay Cool  ! XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....