Advance Birthday Part One

Advance birthday mini celebration part one , Surprise from boyfriend when i'm working. He came down all the way from his place to fetch me after work and dinner.  Meeting each other for dinner,  i was so hungry ! knock off time was 8pm ,my boyfriend told me he was already at town round 7.10pm and next moment he text me that he was having stomach pain and he's in the toliet for the whole 45mintues !!   i'm turning pissed off. waited for him for the whole 45mintues . My stomach was glowing . Then, he came to look for me around 7.55pm and told me there are surprise for me,  he pass me burberry paper bag and ask me to open it up. I was touched, surprise, hungry .What to say?  i'm happy. Then he told me the reason why he bought this is because he hope the watch will remind me of us,  being together every hour, every mintues and every seconds. Mouth always full of honey. He tell a lies that he wasn't having stomach pain but he went and get a gift for me. 


Love this, the watch was pretty enough. Which i wanted long ago. 


same route, after work headed back home. House was silent, suddenly my boyfriend came out from the room and pull me in . Saw many surprise on the table from him, his sister and sister boyfriend. Full of doraemon, everyone know i love doraemon and i found doraemon are cute. 

Here my mini cake. How sweet can they be . 


And i saw this on the table, 21. A girl and A boy. Even though is just a card. I think this is rather cute and meaningful to me. Yes, i'm 21. 


All my doraemon was pretty decorated . 


LOVE MY NAME !!!!! 
My birthday card from boyfriend. Own drawing, own decorate.
Most touching and best gift !! 

candid shot by boyfriend sister , his serious face. OMG !! 

Thanks everyone for making the best effort i ever recevied.
XOXO. uploading part two tomorow ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....