Artwork's

Went to follow up my medical checkup few days back, happen to saw this beautiful works by a uncle. Such amazing stuffs ! A normal can could turn in an awesome art. What do you think ?

There's different design.


and i love this alot, helicopter. It spin when there's wind OKAY!!! 


How cool is this. A tiger can could make into a cap. It can be wore somemore!!! 



NEWSPAPER ARTICLE about this uncle, a man who love and treasure bits and pieces of his things. Of course his art are fabulous ! I couldn't have done this, firstly  need alot of patience, time. And ! my art are bad. Way to go uncle !


 
Love this so much. Uncle was nice, gave it to me for free as he mention it was made because his friend teaches him how to make this since i like it... i can have it. SO NICE !!!
And this is what we bought back, the helicopter that caught our attention. The reason why i got it back is because it makes me feel i'm back in late's time. Somehow, i feel it's so special !


SUPPORT UNCLE ! His always at yishun ! Xoxo
 A picture of me after my sickness recovered . Lost so much weight. Bye got to go, love you all !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....