Bellabox - November

Health was bad lately, having some heart problem. Can't breathe well, can't concerntrate working. So much thing that i'm unable to do it smoothly. can't carry heavy load now. Visited doctor , doctor prescribe medicine for me. Hopefully all the problem goes off ! I want my health back.
Cut short : Gonna blog about bellabox , is November again. Beauty Tips time. Let's see what is in the bellabox. To be frank, the moment when i receive my bellabox , i realise november box is slightly heavier compare to the past boxes. More products?!


Vitamin C mask, whitening!!! MY FAVOURITE  !!!! My face turn chacoal this few weeks due to the hot weather, been a long time since i did my mask. I'm lazy.


JF skin solution , best for people who are suffering from acne problem. Sound cool and new for me. 


Mythic Oil for hair, this is what i need the most.My hair is so dry, specially i've spilt ends.


Look familar? mustache design is so in-trend now. Love my pink necklace!


Loreal absolut repair shampoo. i've try this out, smell nice.

SASA superdolly mascara 


 
Stay lovely, XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....