birthday part two

Birthday part two, 27th october . Had a bad quarel with love one in the afternoon . Didn't expect things to turn out in such a surprise at night. Is 12am sharp counting down for my birthday. And boyfriend suddenly grab my hands into the room, feeling so touched he see such beautiful decoration on the cupboard. CREATIVE ENOUGH PLEASE. 

Thanks to bf, sister and boyfriend again. 


my second cake, chocolate ! my favourite . Happy birthday to me. I'm older now. 

a bouquet of doraemon rose, pretty isn't . Saw it few week ago . Happen to pass by express flower at north point, told boyfriend that this is so pretty and he went to get it for me on my birthday. 



me, with my auntie hairstyle making wishes on an unexpected surprise . please forgive me for my unglam. 



birthday present from edmund and birthday card. Love my bigbig doraemon, thanks for the effort too everyone - special thanks to edmund, aaron and lawlen  !!


i've try re-uploading this picture for many times, is still blur though. birthday gift polaroid  from boyfriend sister & boyfriend. I love this so much. been using it from a few week. What make me more happy was the hand made birthday card !! SO NICE !! 


going to upload my part three post , stay tune. XOXO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....