Personal update

Blogging at 10.30 pm right now , so many thoughts running on my mind, so stress up with my life. excluding my work, i love my job. Is a suitable job which i wanted long ago. I'm more happy right now and i prefer simple life and a stable income.
 
Some matter's which make me so stress. My family, relationship and friends. Visited my parent few days back knowing they are doing prefectly well, a sudden thought knowing that i've neglected them so much and they are getting old everyday. Whenever i'm back home my mum will surprise me and ask me to drink bird nest, cook for me and buy those nice dresses. How lucky i am!  The more they treat me well the more guilty i am , i'm trying very best to gave them a good life, going to work everyday( i use to be so lazy in the past. )  I wish they are happy and healthy. Dear parents, please wait for me . i promise i'll gave you my best .
 
Relationship , somehow i have no idea what went wrong . i know couple do quarel but it seem like i'm quarelling with my boyfriend almost everyday . No, twice a week. I learn to control my temper. It seem like i'm having princess attitude in the past , wanted the best , want for more. i've no idea it is my fault or his. trust = love . i need was trust, not promise or sorry. All i wanted was someone to be there for me when i'm down. I'm living with my boyfriend for a period of time, i knew that i need him so much that i become a sensitive girl. Trying my best to relax myself and release all my stress. I hate being so sensitive and i hate that . i feel i've no longer myself, the past of me. I'm aware that he had change so much for me, making me happy to cheer me up always. But somehow i feel so failure to become his girlfriend because i know i'm not a good girlfriend . I need a getaway so badly.

 
friends, i use to have a best friend, a friend to talk with whenever i'm down, sad , joy. Time wait for nobody. everyone was busy, busying with their own life. busying with their own happiness. Well, i am really happy for her because she found her real happiness. whenever i get bored and miss her. i'll look through all the old photo and video again and again, knowing i'm so fortunate to know her because she love me so much in the past. Blogging about this post make my heart feel so sour. I wished you're reading my post right now, you use to read my post and correct my english. ( laughing )  Please correct me ,i'll be happy to receive ur text .
 
 
shall end here, too much emotional .
Love you people, stay happy. XOXO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....