Bellabox December

Good day to all my reader's, i'm here to blog about bellabox
Just receive my box yesterday. Fast service!
Take a photo this morning with my new iphone casing. Favourite cartoon character on it.
 a birthday gift, material was different from other brand. Love it so much.

photo without any editing . No lash for today. My eyes look smaller! 


here you go ! Xmas Bellabox, i'm sooooooo excited ! Let see what is inside ! 




Christmas shopping card ! it says: spend $60 and get 1 occ lipgloss for free ! Many choices below , best ideal for xmas .Check out here : http://bellabox.sg/bellabox-christmas.html 


Oh my god, i love them ALL .


Organix conditioner . Helps strengthening , smells good too.( I need conditioner badly, my hair is in bad condition, spilt ends and weak hair i have, hate it ! ) 

this is cute, have not been trying liquid blush before. Should give a try. Long-lasting wear to create glamour no matter what the occasion is. For lips as well , Double love !  


Cyber color eyebrow pen,natural colour suitable for all.


Makeup is like artwork on the face, in order to achieve a good makeup, you need a good brush, Bellabox gave me a good brush.


B-liv skincare. It is a good product for people who are suffering from blackheads. I did a research from the net that it says that b-liv also helps to clear whiteheads too. Light cooling gel keeps excessive oil secretion under control and skin irritation. 


 Cellilux glacial mineral gel , reduces wrinkles, acne, closes pores, excellent hydration, slows the effects of aging, revives circulation, removes dead skin cells and creates soft skin, check out more :  http://www.cellilux.com/



last product, bella skincare! I use to be bella skincare customer when i was young and i use to have skin problem in the past. And i would say that bella skincare do improve my skin.
Caviar serum improve skin overall condition .


Love bellabox? Want to receive many surprises every month ? 
Here you go : http://bellabox.sg/ 
Sign up here! Stay pretty, xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....