Rainy days

不管你相不相信世界末日,人还是会死。
Dine in North point japanese buffet at level 4, this is the best buffet i ever had, L treat . $80++
Slightly expensive compare to weekdays. 


Rainy days ~ 
 

 


Look at my table !!!! Full of food's ~




Mushroom is my favourite !!


Our hotpot !! Mine is seafood, L is pork . DE-LI-CIOUSSSSSSSS !



Miss eating this again !


Candid shot of L, ( Please swallow your food before proceeding to the next ~~ )


Specially order oyster for L, his favourite. Grill oyster ! 


Dessert time ! Chocolate makes me happy ~ 


MY AWESOME CHAWAMUSHI. DEFINITELY A MUST WHENEVER I VISIT JAPANESE RESTRAUNANT !!!  

EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!!


Moshi, different flavour , there's Chocolate, green tea, red bean .


My grill mushroom !!!


So many choice of dessert's ! 


IMMA HAPPY GIRL NOW ! Thanks L for the wonderful meal ! 
XOXO, stay sweet to all my reader's .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....