Shoot

Preview for newspaper shoot, prepare myself early in the morning and headed down to toa payoh. I'm so nervous and excited. My second time working with all the professional in newspaper company. I'm glad to have more experience too. Outfit of the day , Japanese street wear .

Long sleeve top going with flowery long pant. I love how i'm dressed up today !
(above picture's are all taken from iphone  )


Studio was pretty big and spacious . Comfortable ! 


Me, camwhore-ing non stop.



All the photo's are taken by maureen iphone , my face look silly though. Love this photo still ! 


Take 2 ..


Another outfit , L says this look are better, suits me?!


Winter feel ~ I love this jacket !
 But it is too heavy for me,  Nice jacket.


Shoot ended around 1 hour 30 mins. To my surprise, i was told that i'm able to pick a favourite bag ,
and i picked this. I love furry items, therefore i chosen this furry bag . Big thank you to everyone !




Awesome shoot with professional photographer, awesome organiser (maureen) , very helpful !! and awesome outfit from shop owner .
Deeply appreciate all the effort, 
Stay happy, XOXO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....