What's inside my makeup pouch

Aloha! What's inside my makeup pouch?
 I don't buy expensive makeup's, neither pouch. To be frank, most of my make up came from my friends, gift , my mom etc..SAVE ALOT OF MONEY ON THAT, i'm a lucky girl.

These are all my makeup which i use for if i need to attend party, birthday or work.


Kate eyebrow kit for my nose and brows. 
Za concealer , and Dr.G white spot cleaner for my neck or face . 


Dior and mentholatum vitamin lip gel, almost all my friend's told me that i've a pair of nice lips, i need to take care of it in order to achieve beautiful lips, my lips is too dry .


Garnier bb light eye roll , for my dark eyes circle . well, it works for me . All of you who are having problems with dark eye circle you can try this out. My previous post blog about it !


Sasa Mascara and estee lauder maximum volume mascara. Well, i could say both are good, Both of the brushes are different , however i still prefer sasa mascara.

Scissor, double eye lid sticker, comb , a empty box and a box to contain my rubber band and glue .

Scissor is a must in order for me to cut my eyelashes or other stuff when you're outside. 
A Empty box to put my eyelashes.
A comb to have tidy hair.
Double eye lid sticker, even though i do have double eye lid, but double eye lip sticker helps to enhance your eyes bigger.
Another box to contain all my other stuff like rubber band and glue. 

Look neater isn't it ! 


My Za foundation , i've try using Sk II , loreal, mabelline, biotherm etc brand before, but i still prefer Za, suits my skin the most, love the texture and it also contain vitamin E ingredient and helps to heal my scar too . Eventually, my face look better than before.
Kate eye shadow, pretty simple colour. 
Fossil make up pouch , birthday present from my cousin.

All my make up on,
Stay young everyone, XOXO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....