Dinner at bei sheng

Dinner at yishun famous restaurant , bei sheng seafood.
Doll up myself before i'm out to james birthday celebration. All of us celebrating his birthday at bei sheng. 




this is the third time coming to bei sheng for dinner. Price is affordable. Food are tasty most importantly,
the staff over there are very helpful .


More than 10pax of us. Ordering the best and signature dish . 


special order for myself,  i was sick . Didn't want to pass my flu to the rest. 




My favourite VEGETABLE !



My noodles ! This is the best !





L all time favourite, hot plate tofu .










Our table full of food, guess how much in total?
 just  $100 + only!!


Location :
701A Yishun Avenue 5  Singapore 761701

6756 4883

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....