Bellabox - Jan

Bellabox - January 
Hi readers, i'm going to blog about bellabox for january. Sincerly apologise for the outdated post. 
Here you go. Chinese new year is around the corner. Look at the packaging of my box. 


chinese new year feel ! ''FU''in chinese -call Luck . YAY, i want more luck .


OH MY GODNESS.... 


   new perfume for this month. ( i can bring this around in my pouch )  Fruity and floral smell. SMELL GOOD ! 


skin food watery berry, love this series. Comes with toner and emulsion. 
the reason why i love about skinfood is because it deliver nutrition to our skin . 
Nourishment FOOD = SKINFOOD.


I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Hair treatment from ICHIKAMI, made in japan. Lots of awesome ingredients and benefits for our hair. Such as Rice premium, sakura essence, chinese soapberry ... if you want to find out more please check out ICHIKAMI in facebook singapore. 


SKINMISO , another love. L favourite too. Good for me to extract blackheads and whiteheads. 



I'm a big fan of SASA. Good enough. $5 Save alot of money !! Of course terms and condition apply. 


B-liv revival mask, i can't wait to do this. I've try out b-liv products the previous time for my blackheads and it works for me. This time trying out the mask. 

be hardworking enough and see the result ! 



Oh yes, no makeup on my face. 


enjoying doing my mask.  20-30 mins time ~ 




TADA! After 30 mins , my skin look more refresh and clean . Well, i feel that my skin are more tighten too.
NEVER NEGLECT YOUR SKIN !!!  


Once again, thank you bellabox ! 
http://bellabox.sg/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....