Bellabox March

Been waiting for my bellabox to arrive. 
Discover more beauty products. Let's see what is inside for march.


OMG, I SAW SO MANY LOVES ! 


Cyber eyelashes, dolly lash works nice for me, natural lash. love it so much. Thank you bellabox.
Cost is pretty affortable compare to the other brands.


Spa product, lemongrass showergel. I think is great for those people who love aromatherapy for bath products.  Lovely scent . Something new for me and i love this too ! 


Dr.ci: Labo , collagen- gel moisture ex and washing foam. 


I love aqua collagen gel so much, to be honest i've been using this product for a couple of days, i find out it really keep my skin moisture outside and inside too. NOT STICKY AT ALL, i understand some of the gel product may be sticky but this NO.  ONE OF THE REASON WHY I LOVE THIS
4 key point i love about this products 
Anti-aging 
Moisture elasticity
Lift
Resilience, smoothes our skin and helps makeup last longer !!!


Super Washing Foam EX :  gently remove dirt and oils from your skin.
Highly dense bubbles envelope and lift away the dead skin and the dirt inside pores which cause rough, dull skin. Formulated with 5 kinds of vitamins (H, P, E, B6 and C) to condition and help keep the cleansed skin healthy.



Last products from bellabox, taylor swift wonderstruck, ( ROLL ON )Taylor's inspired this fragrance, In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. Love this scent too. 


Love my march bellabox, have you get your's yet?
http://bellabox.sg/

Stay beautiful,XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....