Bellabox May

It's May bella box, surprise knocking on my door. Let see what's surprise is inside the box.


black colour packaging. Secretive .


many loves...


Lanvin perfume, high-fashion fragrance , utterly unique smell. Not too strong though. Just nice for me! 


I've been wanting to try out eyes product due to my dark eyes circle. Finally, talika eye therapy patch. I use to work under talika as beauty advisor when i was very young.  To be frank, talika star product definitely is eye products. Talika eye patch delivering moisturizing and anti-ageing ingredients directly to the skin by osmosis.Reusable and even washable . It cost sgd $120 in departmental store !! Thank you bellabox. 


Model co eyepencil, this is new to me. To my surprise the eye pencil has a built in sharpener . Conveniently cleaned ,  Smudge proof too. This is awesome !

Trying out the pencil on my hand and it is so much easily to draw. 
Model co lipgloss, shimmering gloss that create glamourous effect. Non - stick formula and evenly leaving on my lips with long-lasting shine. Comes with inbuilt mirror for on the go application. I'm so WOW with Model co products . It is so convenience for me to bring it out !
Dr morita hyaluronic acid essence mask, anti-aging ingredient. keep our skin looking young. Natural ingredient to soothe and protect our skin, with cucumber extract collagen and seaweed provide perfect and natural ingredient list for us. 


Borracha wine wipes, this is very new to me. Well, stains will gets on to our teeth and lips offenly after a few sip of red wine. And it is impossible to wipe off. These wipes are natural and harmful ingredient to remove the stains and freshen breath. Protect your mouth and eliminate germs. So amazing right?! 


The lash card, THIS IS GOOD I SWEAR. I do have problem when i'm applying mascara on my lash. And offenly i do smudge and stain on my eye lids and making me re-applying again and again . Pissed me off. Lash card is simple as placing the curved edge at our lash line and using the card as backdrop during application. Mascara will gets on the card, not the lids. This is good!

Big love to all the products for this month. Thank you bellabox.
For readers who want to find out more about my bellabox for may OR bellabox ,
 please checkout : http://bellabox.sg/
XOXO 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon