Copthrone King's Hotel

it's MAY , a day out to iron man showcase. Love the iron man showcase held at bugis junction. Iron man games for public to play with. I LOVE IRON MAN 3 !

Look at my facial expression, taken from L. Funny though. 




L and me, we are heading out, we love phototaking! 




AND~~~~!! MY GIYOMI POSE. ~~


Pampering friday at copthrone king's hotel. Love the environment , located in central .
Staying at clubroom. I could rate 8/10. Affordable rates. Most importantly the staff is helpful and friendly too. 


Simple design and comfortable to stay in. 




 I LOVE THE BALCONY SO MUCH


Black and white bathroom is very elegant and graceful. Black and white color combination gives your bathroom some stylish and romantic touches that makes you more comfortable and make you more relaxed.  'Especially bathtub!!!  self pampering of the night.' 


Right outside our room. BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT ! 



My Breakfast. SCRAMBLED EGG AND FRIED NOODLES. DELIC-----IOUS
we are having our breakfast at princess terrace cafe (Penang Buffet Singapore) 




I love the roti prata , small serving and served with curry vegetables. 




Having DING TAI FENG at chinatown point for dinner . 




waited almost 45mins for my prawn dumpling mee to arrive. Kind of disappointed. 
Overall still satisfied my crave ! 


and my durian strudel at  Ritz Apple Strudel & Pastry


And L trying to act cool ~~!! 





Awesome stay at Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore
403 Havelock Road
Singapore, 169632
Singapore
T. +65 6733 0011

HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR WEEKEND?
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon