Life


When you feel you are at your lowest point. Just stay positive and know that things can only go up from there. I personally thing that this is bullshit. I feel so stress up with my life. Perhaps, i don't feel happy at times. I don't have time for some fresh air, no friends . And my relationship seen doesn't goes well too. I HATE THIS.


Yeah, i love you. i love all my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I put in a lot of hard work and effort's whenever I'm serious about something. But sometimes i wonder will someone ever make effort for me ?


and then i was wondering why do we have feeling's? why do we feel pain, feel hurt, feel love, feel happy?
why can't we just be happy all the way ? 


I need some happy pill to brighten up my day, to be honest i don't feel sad now. 
and i don't feel happy too.

God, please hug me and flood me with many loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....