Personal Post - Outing Day

Off day , meet up with my best friend and her boyfriend (Daniel) together for lunch. 
And i wanted to get some new clothes so badly. So bugis is the best choice !
Before shopping, we went bugis+ for lunch. 

COCO CURRY HOUSE!  
Spicy is definitely one of my favorite, BUT!!!! i was sick the next few day's after having too much spicy food.

More food photo's ...


Love the environment of the restaurant.


Coco curry house is the famous curry house from Japan with 30 years experience in Japanese food business. It boasts varieties of Japanese Curry with unique and creative style along with the best quality ingredient to make tasty curry. Diners can choose their rice portion, either less or more and even the spiciness of the curry. 


And for me, 250g and level 1 for spiciness will be just good for me.


Set meal to go with. Look good uh-uh !


DELICIOUS SALAD!! 


And Coffee ...


My spicy seafood coco curry. TASTE REAL GOOD!
I am big fan of curry too !


and us! 


 last but not least dessert to go with. Overall it's $13/Pax. Still affordable.


after our shopping I feel hungry again , so we went to MOF for tea break. And i manage to finish this bowl of Spicy teriyaki chicken ramen. Not too bad !


Girls love to cam whore.
 Take One.


Two..


Three...


Had a great day out for shopping and food to pamper myself. 
And who doesn't love?! 
XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....