3 August 2013

Casual day out with boyfriend. Food Hunting.
I was really sick the past few days. Lost my voice, having bad sore throat and slight flu. 

Trying my best to control and avoid fried and spicy food. Dining at Chinatown point 
''Eat in Taipei '' Order mee sua for myself.
Pig intestine instead of the oyster , sound disgusting but the taste is good. 


  dessert, ice ai yu - Ice jelly.  This could make my throat feel way better.  The ice taste like Milk. 
Didn't manage to finish it up. 


So this is what my boyfriend ate . Set meal - Pork sweet and sour. He told me this is extremely good and delicious. Probably i will come back for this. I'm so tempting to have this but i CAN'T !

Anyway there are appetizer like peanuts, ikan bilis, fruit etc. ( taste like mango )  
the soup taste good as well !! And the dinner cost us nearly $40 .



Candid shot 


 wearing red outfit , i'm in love with red recently. 
Maybe National day is coming? 


The next following day we went to beach road for shopping. Recommend boyfriend this food stall.
It's located at beach road army market. A famous market for all NS guy's .

this is extremely nice. Better than the one i have at orchard. 
Many variety's! 


Phai Thai, boyfriend favourite, as well as me.



 my thai hor fun 



had a great day but tiring weekend. I should really spend my off day home just to sleep for 10 hours. How about that! 

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....