Life is good, Life is as usual

Life is good, Life is as usual. 
As usual, I was busying with my work, engaged all my free time with work and still shoot's. I wish to earn more money as I am not young any more. Last week did my blogshop shoot (Finally after few month's) , I'm honour to shoot with one of the famous blogshop, Of course credit to the lovely blogshop owner , assistant and photographer who makes effort to take a good shot of me, and makes me feel beautiful at the same time. (I REALLY LOVE ALL THE CLOTHES SO MUCH)

A very different style of me. Mature look? 


 Pretty exhausted these few days, however feel real good by earning money at the same time.



Peace, XOXO 
(No edit)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....