My breakdown chart

I was doing a pay break down chart. 
I was wondering why I can't save up more money and where am I spending on?
Living in Singapore costs are high ,
If pay is too low, you couldn't even survive in Singapore. So I come out to breakdown chart for myself to save money. 


 hand phone bills - $100 ( per/M ) 
  • Other bills + insurance - $500 
  • Allowance of Mum  - $200 ( not include of meals ) 
  • Transportation + Food  - $300 


every month spent - $1,100  

Could you imagine how hard working I am now, thanks god that I don't smoke . I can save up even more , when the age grow older the more money you will wish to save ! , however other bills such as insurance etc. could be cut down by next year. I'm really glad I don't have to pay so much bills any more. Wish me  luck guys!


Let's work hard together ! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....