Personal post

My sick worsen after few days of bad sore throat. Went to visit the doctor again on Wednesday night . I was told that my throat was having infection that lead to fever , cold etc.... the horrible week ever. I have to stay home every day during my public holiday which i suppose to enjoy outside !! thus family was away for oversea trip, boyfriend was working night shift as well. That's even bad. However I'm glad I'm getting better today.


(Home Wednesday to Saturday and finally I'm out on Sunday ! )
Breakfast at Xin Wang cafe north point , 


I can't really have any fried food and this is not for me .


Okay, this is mine. Cha Shao Bao. Cha siew bun .


I'm soooooooo tempting to have this, have a mouth of it. 
Curry chicken cutlet mee.


Parent and relative's came over to look for me and i was ask for lunch together. They are nagging on me because I am too skinny. Guess the sick makes me even more skinny now.

I need a lot of food !!



late noon, boyfriend and i decide to meet up with some friends at Chinatown for praying and lunch again . Ba Chor abalone mee, this is the best !!!


late night craving for Japanese ramen, and we dining in champion ramen located at iluma.





Sharing it with boyfriend, have two mouth of it. 
FALLING SICK IS SERIOUSLY SO TROUBLESOME AND TERRIBLE !!





Always remember to love your health before all the illness look for you !
XOXO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....