Personal Update- Off day

A day out to bugis with my girl friend, casual look, very light make up on . 
Love my top from scape, it cost $15 dollar, quite cheap too. I was pretty happy that my fringe grow longer now, I'm waiting for this day to arrive! 



 my iPhone capture this blur effect. (Apologise for that) Dining at bugis junction Sakae Sushi.
The air con is spoilt we are sweating throughout the whole meal !



Photo Apps : Mei Tu Xiu Xiu , love the app. 



Didn't bought anything from bugis, On sunday Boyfriend and i spend the whole day packing our house and preparing steamboat ingredient's , we're having steamboat session with some friend's. It cost us nearly $150 dollar. However, we really enjoy ourself.


Cam whore with Charmaine Babe. Us with naked face. No make up on. 


 I did my nails earlier on at Milly's bugis street level 2 , Unique design. 
It was gelish with two different colour.
Affordable at $35 


 Have a good weekend ahead.
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....