Re! Hotel at Pearl's Hill

Weekend stay : Re! Hotel at Pearl's Hill with boyfriend

 We are having our first couple shoot , 
 Eventually we will spent our whole day in the hotel . 


Re! hotel is a modern retro themed boutique hotel, , nicely decorate with different design. Unique .
My room - Yellow background of Bruce Lee , So cute. 


Today theme is couple photo shoot, YESSSSS our bed was nicely decorated with rose pedal.
Full of loves ! 


What i really love about my room was the wash room.  Yellow pink with shiny glitters






I was pretty amazed , the lobby lift was big. 


After our shoot, boyfriend was thinking to have Korean BBQ again at gum gang won .
Check out here for the previous review : http://limhoney.blogspot.sg/2013/07/gum-gang-won-restaurant.html
AND... YES we decide to have our dinner over here. Appetizer again my big favourite! 



No food photo's for today thus is my own self cam-whore. 
My Outfit : Liverpool Tee and tie up my hair . 


After dinner, we are checking out the famous dessert stall location at Chinatown 
Mei Heong Yuan . As usual, long queue.  

SO DE-LI-CIOUS!!! 




THIS IS THE BEST OF ALL.
MANGO ROLL !! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. AND I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK FOR THIS! 



Have a good weekend ahead. 
XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....