Stuff mag september gadget girl

Life as usual, busying working. Time flies fast. I'm turning 22 this year. 
Lately, get to know one of my secondary mates girlfriend has pass away. I'm really very sorry to hear that and feel upset for the lost. Even though, we did not contact each other for quite some times, but i wish that everyone around me is doing good. Most importantly i wish to say, Cherish people around you. Time wait for nobody. 


Anyway, thank you Stuff mag for featuring me as this September gadget girl , It's my pleasure.
I look well in this photo. Thanks to all crew's and photographer. Do grab a copy of it to find out more about me. I really spend sometimes to answer some question's that most of you wish to know.



Last, there are some golden words which i wish to share with all my friend's and reader's over here 
Always learn to control your temper. A good temper turn everything well. 
When you're happy, you live longer. 
Do thing's which is right. And never stop learning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....