Bangkok Trip On 28 September

Hi Lovely, I'm back from Bangkok last night. Took one day leave and went back to work. How hard-working I am nowadays. * Cough 
Anyway back to topic, woke up early in the morning at 6.30 am ,flight at 10.55 am
Air Asia terminal 1. Reach airport around 9 am and we went for breakfast at KFC. I was really unwell due to my gastric pain and tummy bloated, but thanks god baby and I cabbed back home for my medication. 


A simple OOTD, pretty excited.



boyfriend took a photo of me while waiting to board the plane. 


Us, We are celebrating our two years anniversary overseas this year. So much excited.


 Scare of height, holding tight boyfriend hands throughout the whole journey.
(shake head, I'm useless :D )


Beautiful 

Estimated time to reach Bangkok was 1 hour 30 mins, Bangkok time 12.55 Singapore time was 1.55. We took a taxi from the airport and cost us around 210 Baht to reach our hotel. And FINALLY!! We reach our hotel : Grand diamond Suite Hotel 
Affordable rates and near shopping mall. 

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE HOTEL NOW! 

My pretty, chio, beautiful suite room. 


Turning TV console, I can watch my programme anywhere I want. Love it !



MY SUPER HUGE BED ROOM, 


grand bathroom, with standing shower and bathtub.




Nice view from my room. 





During the night.

Stay tune for part two ! 
XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon