Happy Mid-autumn Festival

Happy Mid-autumn festival to all,
Did you guys bought delicious moon cake? I did. Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend
who bought double yolk moon cake from moon cake road show at Chinatown point.
My family really love it. Heart counts the most! 



and I receive a moon cake from one of my colleague. Who knows I love doraemon so much.
KAWAII !


Just like kids, family gathering with my niece and sister in law, 
Lantern and candles.



she's always so cute. Her chubby face. ( Look abit scary here ) 


We really enjoy ourself playing with the candles. Boyfriend light up all the candles and 
I was trying to form a love shape.


B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Out we go, another day bringing my little niece out to town. 
Her first trip, I was so afraid of her. Naughty little girl.



and my OOTD , got to go. XOXO





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon