Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to my Mom, she's getting older day by day. 
I love you Forever.  No matter what happen. You are the Best in the whole wide world. 

(Photo credit to cousin, when she's with my mom at malacca last week)


It was a tough weekend,We had a bad quarrel , something wasn't right. But i'm glad we are okay now. 
Dolling up and preparing out for my friend wedding banquet at Hilton Singapore this Sunday.
Our outfit of the day. 


(We will never fail to cam-whore especially when we really dress up.
My vain boyfriend.



 Handsome boyfriend ootd.


my ootd 


Hilton Singapore, ballroom level 24. The highest level. Ideal place for wedding banquet. 


Can't remember how many dishes are there in total, proberly 8. 
All the food is so delicious, however my appetite is small. (Due to some reason too)
However, Happy Marriage to my friend Xinyu and her Husband Weijie.
Congratulations! 


During weekend, visited my niece at marsiling lane, dining at block 19 coffee shop.
ALL THE FOOD IS SUPER DUPER GOOD. YOU MUST TRY. 

And I'm having crayfish seafood soup for lunch. 


yummy, delicious, affordable. $5.50 for one bowl ONLY.
WHAT ELSE? GO TRY!! 


Breakfast ba ku teh as usual. 


And Yes, I visited Aussie cafe again for aglio olio as my dinner, boyfriend love it so much too.



Can't stop having food this week, enjoyed it.
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon