My short update

Blogging during my working hours, Pardon me, I'm really bored. 

Lately, I'm so into watches (pretty/style/cool/cheap), wanted to get one for myself
Caption watch black from river island cost $59.90.
So tempting to buy, Should I get one on my birthday as reward? 
 I think this is cool and stylist. Don't ya?

FOODDDDDDD
Tim ho wan caught my attention, craving for dim sum. Located at toa payoh (it's near from my house ) review from my friend's this is the best dim sum that I must try, planning to visit there some days either family, boyfriend, boyfriend family or friends. 



Not only that, I'm a selfish girl. I want more ! 
Mellben seafood 
232 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, Singapore 560233
(Photo by Flickr)

 Craving chilli crab for many weeks, suppose to satisfied my crave BUT !
Boyfriend and I was packed with schedule. Hopefully, next few weeks I'm able to eat it . 
Mummy promise to cook for me if she's pop by Sheng siong market next week 


So many food in my head right now.
Got to go, XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon