Personal Post - KTV

Finally meet up with my bestie few days ago as both of us was busying with work.
 
Decide to book a KTV room for us to sing. It cost $48 for 3 hours during weekend.
Located at sembawang shopping center, Teoheng.
 
Our camwhore time during the singing session. i look plain and simple on the day.


 
 
Sexy bestie. 

 
I'm complaining stomach hungry ! Drove down to woodgrove mall to hunt for food.
 To my surprise, there is a new cafe/bar opening till late hours. ( I didn't realise it when i'm staying here for many year's )
 

 
 
Quiet, peaceful, lovely, my favourite ideal place to dine in.
 


 
 
We was told there are nice movie starting soon, for us to watch .
 

 
 
Menu was written in the notice board. Pretty COOL.
 


 
 
Bestie order fries , taste good , especially the sauce! Pack some fries and nugget back home for my mum too.
 

 
 
THIS IS GOOD! As all of you know i love pasta, especially agio olio.
SO DELICIOUS! Best of all. I will definitely come back for this.
 

Aussie's Cafe

Woodgrove #Level 1
                                                 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon