Happy Birthday to me

Here comes my birthday post that many of you are looking forward to.

Happy Birthday To Me. I'm older one year old now. 
Blog about my advance birthday celebration with my colleague's. Awesome meal treat by my manager, which is not cheap at all. $500++ in total? 
 Having Steamboat, which i have been craving for! ( Pardon me, i have many food in my mind that i am craving of )


I really love the soup base, tom yam and chicken stock. 
It cost $20++ per person, still affordable.


Quiet and comfortable place to dine in. Located at Joo Chiat road.


 I took a photo of our team, VERY UGLY and blur. Approximately 20 people? 



We really have lots of laughter and fun. Singing birthday song and cut cake.
I love chocolates! So many chocolates and cake, love the brownie cake flavour! 



I'm glad that I met these amazing peoples in my life. A big thank you to my manager and colleague's who are always there for me. I love working with you guys. 


 One day before my actual birthday, boyfriend woke up early to prepare mee sua and red egg, Chinese traditional birthday culture. Thank you baby. Thanks for the effort. 


Dressed up for tonight party celebration. 

Back to my room for chilling 

Love bathtub , love bathtub session.

Look at my room, well decorated isn't ? 


Swimming during my free time! 


My outfit of the day. 

Boyfriend was here with me to countdown for tonight.
Our cam whore time. 


he surprise me with a bouquet of rose, I LOVE FLOWERS! 
Lots of love baby...
I know many of you wanted to know what did my boyfriend got for me on my birthday.
My answer is... Cash.



Romantic lunch , our favourite aglio olio!

Party starts at 7pm, everyone reaches on time. KFC and macdonld for dinner. PARTYYYY!




Boyfriend surprise me with my favourite doraemon cake with soccer design.
I'm so addicted to soccer recently. 



Blessed me till the end of my life, blessed all my family and love ones and my fellow friends.


Thank you everyone for being here with me. 

Charmaine babe, Me and Carol bestie. 


Bestie never fail to celebrate my birthday with me. Thank for you being here with me every year.
I love you. 


Actual day : celebration round 3, mum cook mee sua and red egg for me, YES round 2!
 I LOVE YOU MUMMY! Taste better than my boy who cook yesterday. *OPPS!


Late noon, boyfriend and I was dressed up and heading to novena for birthday dinner, realise our friend insist to treat me for my birthday, thanks fiona and wei yan. 
This is one of the costly meal. Vienna International buffet, i have been craving for that too. 



Our plate is filled with food. Amazingly, this is the second time i'm here. 
 Menu includes over 150 varieties of food, guaranteed you'll be spoilt for choices, local favourites & authentic soups, japanese and western cuisine, teppanyaki and also mouthwatering appetizers and desserts you will not want to miss!






 Love the soup over here. Still hot and fresh.





Thank you all for the birthday wishes, text, pm and Facebook timeline post.
Appreciate so much, 
I love you all ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....