Sponsor Review : Hada Labo

Sponsor Review : Hada Labo

Hello readers, I'm back with a advertorial about Hada Labo Hydrating light lotion.
Yes skincare and beauty products. YOU WILL LOVE IT! 

We see products on TV, Facebook and everywhere. But do you know what's hada labo about?  Hada labo stands for the lifestyle philosophy of Perfect x Simplea skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics.


To emphasize simplicity, removing all the unnecessary additives, colourant, fragrance and mineral oil that burden your skin, only finest, purest and highly effective ingredients that beneficial to the skin. 

Sound good right?! 
(*More instruction behide. )


Instantly hydrate your skin, it looks clear like a toner or make-up remover, it’s actually a moisturiser. Who doesn't love products that helps our skin come alive?! I DO! I LOVE! 



See? I love the texture of the moisturiser. Non-sticky at all, is so light. (Use twice a day after cleansing face, apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed)


As you can see, I'm applying it on my face without any make-up on. 
In fact it works real good with hada labo hydrating series! 





ONE DROP LOCKS UP AN OCEAN...


After my skincare routine, a light amount of make-up was applied on my face before going out the whole day. My skin is so well protected now. WHAT TO WORRY OF? DRY? NO!  



A big thank you to my sponsor and hada labo for the amazing products, I love it all ! 
Wish to try out hada labo products as well? Now you can redeem yours! 
Click the link below: 

Hada Labo is sold at all Watsons, Guardian,  Sasa,  and major departmental stores.
Stay Young , XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....