Slappy Cakes Singapore / Casanella Bistro

Holla Reader's, I'm so excited to share with you guys that I went two new restaurants which I mad love. My outfit of the day. Pink, it's a birthday gift from my cousin, off shoulder crop top.



Our clubby face, baby look happy today. Finally we can spend time together during the weekends.



My main motive for today, is to visit SLAPPY CAKE SINGAPORE
I've been wanting to make my own pancake. Before visiting, both of us are extremely hungry, so we decide to lunch at nearby bistro.


I love the place. Prefer to sit outside of the bistro, so beautiful isn't it? 




Self cam-whore with my iphone. 



Photo taken by my lovely boyfriend.


Seafood aglio Olio pasta, mine without chilli. 

So delicious!! Aglio olio always taste so good, still my favourite. 
(Tasting all kind of aglio olio pasta in singapore)


After lunch, time for some dessert at slappy cakes,
Happy girl* (Been waiting for this day to arrive, sound like a kid though=x)


Honestly speaking, this is so good. Non stick griddle, no oil is required for cooking, healthier choice. 



English breakfast tea. 

You can choose your own topping, flavour and batter, original batter and chocolate chips to go.
(More choices in the menu)


Time for some self make pancake! 



Is so fun to decorate yourself, play with it, cook it yourself and eat it.



Boyfriend make this, heart shape with full of chocolate chips.Yummy ! 
It cost less than $20 for two person, affordable right? Eat and have fun at the same time.
Suitable for kids, couple or family. 


Opening Hours from MONDAYS - FRIDAYS
    10.00 am - 9.30pm (last order at 9.00pm)

  SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
    8.00 am - 9.30pm (last order at 9.00pm)


Location : Slappy Cakes
The Grandstand
200 Turf Club Road (Old Turf Club in Bt.Timah)
#01-20/21, Singapore 287994

(FYI this is not a paid advertorial, I'm sharing with you guys how fun it was.) 


Ending with full of sweetness. 
XOXO 

Comments

  1. Packers and Movers Hyderabad Give Certified and Verified Service Providers, Cheap and Best ###Office Relocation Charges, ***Home Shifting, ???Goods Insurance worth Rs. 10,000, Assurance for Local and Domestic House Shifting. Safe and Reliable Household Shifting Services in Hyderabad with Reasonable Packers and Movers Price Quotation @ Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....