Personal Update - Day out to Ssikkek korean BBQ

Another weekend to spend with my love ones. Boyfriend and I woke up real early in the morning to get his hair done. Reservist this coming week. 

One selfie photo of myself.

Boyfriend is preparing to get his hair cut.

One more photo to go. 
 Interested to get your hair done and change a new look, you may look for my hairstylist, Diesel. Contact number is 68941386 
Protrim hair studio causeway point. #04-28/30




Having our breakfast at Hot tomato. Aglio olio chicken chop pasta and seafood combo pasta.
Thumb up for this! 

Loving my OOTD Pink! 

Till then, evening time meeting up with our same group of friends for dinner. I was waiting for this day to arrive. My craving of Korean BBQ! I did a research of all Korean BBQ in Singapore. Ssikkek is one of the '' not bad '' BBQ in Singapore. Going to find out ! 



(I'm sorry that I was busying eating and forgotten about taking photos)

However not much choices too, long queue even though I book a reservation at 8pm.
If you are bbq lover, looking for some place to dine in near mrt or shopping mall, ssikkek bbq could be a good choice, price affordable. Dinner - $24/pax 

Ssikkek BBQ
#B1-15/16/17 United Square
101 Thomson Road
Singapore 307591
tel +65 6254 8123



One photo with the pretty babe, Charmaine.
XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....