Beauty Make up - K palette

Beauty Products : K-Palette

I'm going to share with all my readers about this series of beauty makeup's.
Yes,Make up series instead of skincare. YOU WILL LOVE THIS DEFINITELY.
This is the best make up so far

A big thank you to K palette for this awesome products, it works so well and love the texture and color. It's It is so light which doesn't leave my skin with clog pores.

Let me start with Oil control mat powder,
 SPF 15+ ( good for sun screen ) prevent grease slicks, prevent our face from producing excess oil.
too much excess oil give you oily texture and pimples.


So pinkish.

Apply a little powder on my hand, is so light. Doesn't makes you look thick in makeup.


Mad love with the conceal  too, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS.
I was wondering does this color suit for my face? There is a number of times when i purchase concealer with different brands offenly, i pick the wrong color for my face.

When i tried it out... Damn god, this is so good.  IS SO LIGHT, eventually it brings out my actual skin tone of my face. Doesn't change my skin color at all.





SEE? Is so light. 


Lasting 2 way eyebrow, you'll find 2 way eyebrow everywhere with brush and comb.
K palette definitely surprise you with brush & sponge.

Love the sponge area, my very first time trying out sponge eyebrow pen.
Definitely, i'll buy this the next time. Prefer sponge than comb. It balance out the rest of my brow after applying it on my eyebrow.


light, soft.

Real lasting tears tank. I WANTED TO BUY THIS SO LONG AGO!!
The fashionable eye make up in the market, applying under your eye to make your eyes bigger.


2 way use too! Sponge and liquid.


I was kind of surprise that both liquid and sponge works so well for me.


Gran decollete, luxurious finishing powder for face and body. Helps control shine and conceal pores and imperfections, it give your skin beautiful translucent glow and clear skin tone.


Shimmery round compact.


Real lasting eyeliner, which stay up till 24 hours. Yes hour! Sound good right.Save my time from re-applying eyeliner again and over again.  

Pink and girly


Volume curl mascara. I love the packaging, Gold in color. Is so cool.




Of course, it volume the lash and bring out a pair of healthier eyes. Perhaps mascara works good for people who wants to achieve healthy big eyes.



Last products, crystal powder.

Love this, you can save time using it straight away than using a brush to apply.

IT SAVE MORE TIME! 



With K palette make up on. How do i look?


 Achieve the natural look. Thank you K palette for the awesome products.
Check out K palette facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/kpalettesingapore to find out more. Don't forget to like ! Stay young XOXO


Comments

  1. Hi! Im a big fans of k.pallete. i saw eyeliner , concealer, eye brows. WWhere did u purchase the others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, is available at SaSa SG, BHG Singapore, selected John Little Singapore and Watsons Singapore.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....