Personal Update - 2nd Week of the month

Life as usual, Work - Food - Home - Sleep
My daily routine, I spend almost everyday with my boyfriend. It was a tough week for us because we are busy working and handling stress at the both time.  

We ease our stress by having delicious food, of course and satisfied our craving. 
Spend too much money over the past few months.
We need to change our lifestyle. I need more money!  Due to some personal reason, I need to work even more harder for my family, Sometimes all the hard work is a exchanging a smile from your them. 

Throwback photo with Love 

Light make up - Make up products (K Palette)

As promised, we finally catch up a movie which all of you would probably love.
Lan kwai fong 3  - About Night life show and some M18 scene. 


Dine in Sakae sushi last Friday with my colleague, farewell meal before he's not around. (Take care Ming you & all the best in your future career ) 
Been craving for fried tofu so badly and finally I'm able to eat it! So happy and full.  


Saturday went over to china point and fetch boyfriend. Extremely packed and crowded. Chinese new year season and everyone is shopping for their CNY goods. 

We manage to settle our dinner at Gang Won again for our dinner. Korean Style. 

Kim Chi fried rice! 


Recommended by the staff as this is one of the famous dish. Surprisingly boyfriend and I love this! $18 for a big plate and we finished the whole pancake ! 


Seafood noodles, Taste al-right even though is abit light for me. 


Yesterday had our lunch at menya kyo bugis junction. I love the ramen over there it was recommend by my best friend, Carol  

Tada! Our Miso ramen and fried tofu. No GST sur-charge. Sound good right!



Candid from Boyfriend 

Till late evening, Carol and Daniel came over to look for us and fetch us over for dinner with our friends. And we decide to dine in at Ssikek korean bbq at chinatown . This is definitely better than novena outlet. More choices too.



Forevertablefullofood...


very delicious and yummy. Per pax $28, affordable price. 



Cam whore before shopping for our CNY goods, been such a long time since we really enjoy ourself.

Love..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....