Personal Update- Me, Myself, Love, Health

Life is pretty not too good, I lost my health. Reminding myself to stay strong, I have to complete my life with amazing peoples and awesome memories. Still, I'm young.

If peoples who wish to know what happened to me, please text and ask. I will not answer through email or Facebook PM. 

Smile, because rainbow comes after the rain. I always believe this. 

Finally received my gown not long ago for my pre-wedding shoot.
I'm pretty happy with everything, preparation and all. But, I asked again. Will I ever wear this?


Credit to David, thanks for all the help and hard work.


CNY is around the corner, my hard working boyfriend volunteer to clean up the house and pack everything neatly and tidy. I'm so proud to have him. Been sleeping the whole day, the moment when I was awake the house is so clean. 

He even got LED light to decorate the house- That was my idea and he steal it. 

We bought some CNY Goodies for the guests also some are from Ben.
Yeah, we love food. Signing off people. Good days ahead. 

Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....