14 February 2014

Happy Valentine Day 
May love be surrounded in you and received beautiful gifts from your love ones.

V day stay with my boy, he booked a room in park royal hotel. Expensive and bad service from the staffs. Poor room service, especially when I call up for food ordering, it took 45 mins to reach my room. HUNGRYYYYYYYY

(view from my room)

beautiful scenery from Chinatown 

My hotel room (Deluxe king), the room is kinda small. Quite disappointing. We was told that our room was quite big! Well well...



However, i must admit that the bed is so comfortable and soft. We love it!



Open space towards bathtub, love the design. Vintage.


and my boy bring the balloon back from the ballroom with our name crave on it. So nice isn't !


Despite of V day, it is my big day as well. My hair done by Protrim hair salon, Sam. 


Heels from Chinatown, picked by my boy. Brash. 

Nails by E artistic. It cost SGD $150+ only. Gelish with acrylic. Love the design so much.
Recommended by bestie. 

 Preview of my solemnization ceremony


It was a great day spend with my love one, thank you for doing so much for me.

V day gift, michael kors bag, Thank you! 

Last but not least, flower from my boy. 
Happy V day, birthday and marriage to you my dear. Love you always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....