Dining at NoodleStar 丰面人物

It was b Off day as well as my medical leave. Suppose to take a good rest at home however I have appointment. 
After appointment we are heading down to bugis for praying. Pray for a better health and peace. Decided to dine at Noodles star. http://www.noodlestar.com.sg/ It was a good place to dine in. Love the ambience, food and price.



B enjoying the soya milk.

Candid shot.(PS for the messy hair look. I was still not too well.)


Order "yang zhou fried rice" for myself. I was told it was one of the chef recommendation. Giving this a try. To be surprise it was SO GOOD!

( $8 ) for a big plate. WORTH IT

Dumpling, love the sambal sauce. Comes in a set meal. 


Dining over there, not forgetting to have this! My favourite ''Xiao Long Bao'' 
$4.80 ONLY!

B chicken cutlet la mian (Ramen) 

The chicken cutlet look delicious. ( Didn't have a chance to eat it due to my tooth surgery ) But it was a big serving.  Afforable! $5.90 and upsize $3.90 for a set meal . 
Total bill for the two of us cost around $29.

Location :BUGIS VILLAGE 
233 Victoria Street
Singapore 188026
Tel/Fax: 6339 6817 

I'll definitely come back for this, when I'm in a good state with no tooth pain.
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....