Happy Chinese New Year (Horse)

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone regardless what race you are.
Well spend on my new year with my love ones and my family. I feel good.

Candid shot of my boyfriend. BW

Mum decorated our house very neat and nice. I did some contribution by adding more red colour to it. (Evil smile)


Done by me 


And as usual of all house, lots of food will be placed on the table. So do mine.
(Drink, pineapple tarts, peanut tarts, etc...)


We had our reunion dinner on CHU XI, lots of good food on the table
One of my favourite dish is fish. I love eating fish. Thank you mummy for the hard work! 



Till late night, dad wanted to play with firecracker. So much fun. 


CHU 1 : Relatives came over to our house to pai nian. (Group photo 1) there are even more relatives. But all of them were busying eating outside. Cherish these moment together. 


My outfit of the day for Chinese new year. 


On my way to boyfriend side to pai nian. How do I look ? 

Never failed to take selfie together. Vain couples

I felt really exhausted, pai nian from morning till late night. 
But it is all worth it!


Outfit of the day on day 2, Qi pao. 


We need energy before going out  
boyfriend and I headed out for breakfast nearby. Breakfast at Swenson. Yummy, tasty and delicious! 




Outfit of the day, day 3. Woke up early, as there will be lion dance later. Get myself dressed up and prepared. Selfie shot, credit to boyfriend. 


Louhei later. I made it myself! That was bes-tie idea too.


And mum make the effort to cook all the food for later party. So touched. Thank you mummy!


THE LIONS! And'' cai sheng ye'' visit us as well. So cute. 



Group photo of the year. Wishes everyone healthy, happy always!


Gamble time. 

And the lion gave us 4 number to buy lottery.  Huat ah!!
Wishes everyone good luck in 2014. 

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....