Weekend

I was running with bad flu, block nose, sneeze, feverish and back pain.
On medical leave for a day and have my rest during weekend. On recovery progress day 3, mum intend to bring us out for dinner instead of cooking.
Dinner at Xi Qing ,located at coffee shop,having 
'' zi char'' , Cze Char, Tse Char or 煮炒) is basically a Chinese food stall with the capability to whip up a huge variety of a la carte.

My family favourite, is not costly at all and the food is amazingly good compare to some expensive restaurants. 

This is my favourite, i pick yam basket. I love it. I'm a big fan of yam. The crispy yam ring is always get my attention when is served on the table. So soft mashed yam coated all over by a thin layer of crispy and flaky skin.


All of us know, claypot fishhead is my dad's favourite. It's a complete one pot dish with vegetables, mushroom, pork belly and more!


Apologise for the photo taken. Egg yolk pork ribs.

 licking my fingers and slurping up the delicious sauce.

What's more to say, braised tofu is my favourite dish as well. I love TOFU, is delicious.
Crispy browned tofu in a flavourful fried mushroom. 


Stir Fry Deer Meat with Ginger
I did not eat this, however it is my family favourite. 


Stir fry sweet potato leaves
I love love love potato leaves, something simple can be so tasty!


Broccoli mushroom, another healthy dish. 

Last but not least, seafood. Prawn!
 Can't leave without seafood. Shrimp paste goes well with prawn. I love this!! 


The eight of us did not finished up all the food we order too much! 
 I have a great dinner, it cost $138 in total. What more to say? Taste good, is cheap, is near my house!

Block 325 Woodland Street 32 
325 Eating House



 My brother cook tomato pasta during his free time too, i had one plate too!
Fresh prawn to go with. Yummy


Selfie to end my post, good day people.
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

It's been awhile.....